Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Recipe Round-Up

Hello my lovelies!



Since I didn't get to bake this past weekend (super sad face!), I thought, instead of my usual recap post, I would post some of the recipes that I would love to try some day!

Oreo


How yummy do these look?! I love Oreo cookies as it but add them to cupcakes... AH! Please! Heaven in a handheld dessert! These are definitely on my to-do list!

Creamsicle


Although it seems these would be a no-go in my world (I've never been super fond of orange fruit or orange juice, so go figure), I've always loved a nice cold creamsicle, especially on a hot summer day! I bet these would do just the trick for when a craving hits, especially when it's not creamsicle weather.

Coconut Angel Food


There isn't much in the food world that I love more than coconut (yes, I'll admit...cupcakes come in a very close second!) ~ whenever I make chocolate cupcakes, I always secretly hope that whoever I'm making them for requests a chocolate coconut cupcake because those are my very, very favorite ones to make and to eat (of course)!

This recipe, however, seems equally as good! The light, airiness of the angel food cake base complements the sweet coconut flavour to make a perfectly matched flavour combo! I can't wait to try these out!

You can find all of these recipes and tons more on my Pinterest board 
(how appropriate, right?!)

See you on Thursday for my very first #throwbackthursday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment