Pages

Friday, August 07, 2015

Aloha Friday - Very Pinteresting...

It's Aloha Friday once again! *imaginary high-five!*


This week, I thought I would share some of my favorite/recent pins!



You can find me @dinelcarmen 



This case is everything - I just LOVE it! 
(unfortunately, the Etsy shop where I found this cutie no longer carries it...! 
*major sad face*)

For those of you who don't know me well yet, 
you will soon find out I have a slight (read - MAJOR) obsession with pineapples!
Because we got married in Hawaii, we chose a pineapple theme naturally 
and, ever since then, I've been pineapple this, pineapple that, pineapple all things!


There is just something about this look that I am loving for late summer...


I would love to have this backsplash someday... *sigh*
I have major beach house dreams - watch for a beach house post soon!

Last but certainly not least...!


How yummy do these Tropiscles look?!
Check them out on Jillian Harris' site ~ I have a serious girl crush on this chick!
I can't wait to try these out!

Have a great weekend, cousins!

Like I mentioned earlier this week,
we have baby shower/BBQ to attend on Saturday afternoon
and we are house hunting on Sunday!

New cupcake post will be up next week!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment