Pages

Monday, August 03, 2015

Cotton Candy Birthday

Over the years of cupcaking (no, it's not a real word but yes, I'm making it one from now on), I have always tried to elevate my little handheld desserts and not just go with run-of-the-mill, see-everywhere flavours and decorations; however, when asked to make birthday cupcakes for this weekend, I knew had to go old-school.

Enter the ever popular Rainbow Sprinkle Cupcake...

Now add Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Cotton Candy flavouring and...

BOOM! 


(drops the mic)

(ok...not really...I'm not done talking yet...)

(I'm sure my husband is saying in his head in a really sarcastic 
voice "no...really??!! I totally thought you were done..." 
and then rolling his eyes to complete the thought.)

Add some yellow sugar on top to make them stand out and you've got one heck of birthday cupcake!

Happy August Long, everyone! 

I've got baby shower and BBQ coming up next weekend and 
I can't wait to show you what I've got up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment