Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Aloha Friday - Hoodies and Leggings and Boots...oh my!

As much as it pains me to post this, the sun is setting on the last Aloha Friday...


of the summer! (cue the waterworks)

Ok, ok... I know it's not technically the "end" of summer, since the first day of Fall isn't until September 23, but the first day of September is next week and it's got me thinking of cooler temps, falling leaves, and of course, the inevitable return of long pants and long sleeves. 

Here's what's in my dream closet for fall and... ahem...the "w" word (a word that I refuse to speak, let alone type, since it is my least favorite season of them all).


Beanie - check! Comfy cardigan - check! Lived in tee - check! and finally, all purpose black leggings - big check! Everything I love!


Same goes for this one - but made even better with Starbucks and that army green coat, which I already own! Bonus!


I am on the hunt for a comfy pair of skinny jeans this season. Every pair I've ever owned have either been wayyy too tight in the calves and too loose in the waist or fit perfectly in the legs and too tight in the midsection. Don't get me wrong... I love my Lululemon's just as much as the next girl but sometimes all it takes is a good pair jeans to complete the perfect comfy outfit.



I am also on the lookout for a pair of cute camel coloured ankle boots. I already own a pair black faux leather wedge booties but this colour just seems a little more casual and unexpected. Sub the plain grey tee for my Wifey tee and I'll have this outfit on in no time flat.

The rest of my fall fashion wants are
on my Dream Closet board on Pinterest!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get myself a coconut latte from Starbucks to cry into and try to convince myself that pumpkin spice lattes aren't all that bad and that coconut ones will be back before I know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment