Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Aloha Friday - Blog Lovin'

Happy Aloha Friday!


Ahhh...my favourite day of the week :)

This week, I'm sharing some of my favourite blogs that I follow and read on the regular!


I feel like Stephanie gets me. Everything she blogs gets me saying "amen sista!", even the baby and mama stuff and I'm not even a mama yet! I stumbled across her blog while researching for our Greece honeymoon while she was posting about her and her husband's babymoon last year. Ever since then, I've been hooked! Girlfriend is incredibly down to earth and doesn't mince words - whenever her posts hit my inbox, I get a little too excited (#crazyladyoverhere) (#notashamed)


Read my explanation above and it's pretty much the same for Kate. The only difference is I can't remember when I started following her because it's been so long. My favourite posts are definitely her hair and makeup tutorials but her honesty about her struggle to get pregnant is really what got me. I felt for her, even though I didn't understand the pain and frustration she was going through. I did, however, recognize and level with her faith in God's timing and I think that's why I really connected with her writing.


Rebekah's blog is my spirit animal. It's got everything that I crave in life - Hawaii, Aloha, ocean, beach, hibiscus flowers, coconuts - and she has a wicked palm tree tattoo to boot! This is the blog I wish mine could be. I always get serious post envy and wanderlust when I read her blog. She truly takes me away to my most favourite place on this planet with every post.


I have been following Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up for the last 3 or 4 years. They have built a massive community around women's fitness and I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of it. Their premise is not just about fitness and nutrition but about women motivating other women to feel their best and to have fun too! I have met with some pretty fantastic gals during this time (shout out to my main #tiugal, Asia!) that are ready to motivate and encourage at a moments notice. 

You don't have to be a member of Tone It Up to reap some serious benefits of following their blog! They post healthy recipes, upload free workout videos to their YouTube page, give tips on fitness and life in general... the list goes on and on! These emails are the bright spot in my inbox and I always look forward to reading about what their up to!


Last but most certainly not least, my #wcw (except it's everyday... #nervouslaugh). There is nothing this chick does that I don't like. Teanna and I met her a year and a half ago and I can honestly say I've never been so starstruck in my entire life, to the point where I almost chickened out (thanks Tea for not letting me!). Jillian posts about fashion, food, Bachelor recaps, how to's and, of course, interior design, her first love. It also helps that she's an Okanagan girl, just like yours truly, so that a big win as well!

What blogs are you reading lately? 
Reading new posts are always the highlight of my day and I love finding new ones!

Have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment